The joys of becoming a Reiki Master and teacher are many. The additional healing energy, symbols, techniques and knowledge will add value to your healing abilities. And the fact that you can teach and pass Reiki on to others is also a definite plus.
After being attuned to the Master level you will be able to open up to the unlimited potential of Reiki. Your healing practise will be magnified and gradually you will completely merge with the nature of Reiki: unlimited love, joy, peace, wisdom, compassion, consciousness, abundance, and many more.
This course is for those who have completed the Reiki levels 1, 2 and 3. You do not necessarily have to teach in order for the Master training to be useful. However, if you ever decide to formally teach, you will be able to do so.
What you will learn
1st Part: Usui Tibetan Master Symbols
- Tibetan Master Symbol
- Serpent of Fire Symbol
- Origin and variations of the symbols
2nd Part: Master Level Techniques for Healing and Spiritual Growth
- Use of Master symbols during a treatment
- Hui Yin point
- Violet Breath
- Master Level meditation
- Microcosmic orbit meditation
- Healing attunement
3rd Part: Attunements
- How do Reiki attunements work?
- How to prepare the space and student for the attunement
- Reiki level 1 attunement
- Reiki level 2 attunement
- Reiki level 3 ART attunement
- Reiki Master level attunement
- Self-attunement and distant attunements
- Takata’s western attunement system
4th Part: Teaching Reiki
- Becoming a Reiki Master
- What is possible for a Reiki Master?
- Developing your own course
- Values that will help you to be successful
- Guide of contents for your courses
You will also receive:
- An attunement to Reiki
- Course manual
- CD with guided meditation from this course
- CD with music for relaxation
- Continued support from me
- Breakfast on the 2nd day and herbal teas on breaks
- Follow up session
The price of the course is €500 (Early bird €450). This includes all training materials, CDs, breakfast and teas mentioned above.
The length of the course is approximately 20 hours.