This attunement increases your energetic vibration. You begin to operate at a high-vibrational frequency as you are connected to the causal plane. Progressive changes occur within and around you.
In the Usui Tibetan system, Reiki level 3 is also known as Advanced Reiki Training (ART). As per Reiki Federation Ireland guidelines, with this level you become a Reiki Master healer but you will not be able to teach Reiki yet.
When you complete this level you will be able to use the Usui Master symbol. You will also learn how to use one of the Tibetan symbols. In addition to the traditional Reiki healing techniques you will also learn how to perform an aura clearing and you will also learn how to build and use a Reiki Grid.
Next Reiki level 3 course will take place in Oscailt, 8 Pembroke Road, Dublin 4 during the following dates:
- Friday 30th September (6pm – 9pm)
- Saturday 1st October (9:30am – 5:30pm)
- Sunday 2nd October (9:30am – 5:30pm)
Reiki Level 3
What you will learn
1st Part: Reiki Symbols of this level
- Usui Master symbol
- Origins of the Usui Master and variations throughout different systems
2nd Part: Use of this level Reiki Symbols during a Treatment
- Establish our Divine presence here on Earth
- Standard Reiki treatments
- Distant Reiki treatments and beaming
- Distant Reiki treatments with Quarts crystals
- Reiki Grid
- Aura clearing
3rd Part: Reiki, Meditation and Spiritual Growth
- Beyond the internal dialogue
- Meditation Reiki 3, 1st part: Bringing light
- Meditation Reiki 3, 2nd part: Manifesting goals
- Moving meditation
- Meditating with the Antahkarana
You will also receive:
- An attunement to Reiki
- Course manual
- Copy of guided meditation from this course
- Continued support from me
- Follow up session
- Be part of a growing Reiki community
The price of the course is €395 (Early bird €350). This includes all training materials, and points mentioned above.
The length of the course is approximately 20 hours.